2. Click the Launch button on the Domains line.
3. Click on the domain that you want to change your Nameservers for.
4. Click Manage on the line Nameservers line.
5. Select Custom then Click Add Name Server.
6. Enter the following Nameservers address into the box and all other name servers are removed.
(Make sure you add both Nameservers).
7. Click OK
The change in your name server setting may take take up to 48 hours to be propogated all over the internet.
Godaddy will also send you an email to confirm the nameserver changes you just made.